Our multi disciplined team are able to provide bespoke services to you.
- Occupational Therapy
- Medical nurse
Our Occupational Therapist is Angela Brown www.infinefettle.co.uk who is highly experienced in the public sector and now private sector. She is a peadiatric OT and post graduate sensory integrational therapist.
We are able to offer:
- Individual OT assessments and treatment programmes
- Sensory Integration assessments and treatment plans
- Training of staff and parents
- Tribunal assessments and reports
- Medico legal reports
- Traumatic brain injury assessments
- Neurological condition assessments
- Equipment and building adaptations
- Mental health assessments
- Mickel Therapy for fatigue conditions, IBS, depression, ME, Fibromyalgia etc
Return to work assessments
We are able to offer a multi discipline return to work service looking at staff fitness to return and make recommendations for their health, safety and wellbeing, whilst safeguarding your service users.
Our basic package will entail one of our team meeting with your staff member to complete a questionnaire concerning their physical abilities and their stress/depression levels. If the staff member is unable to attend an appointment location we can conduct via alternative means such as skype.
The employer will then receive a management plan outlining risks and capabilities, with control measures and reasonable adaptations. A minimum of 2 of our team will agree the report before submission to yourself. In complex cases all 3 disciplines may need to meet/skype and assess the staff member.